The Rejuvenation Startup Summit (Berlin, Oct. 14-15, 2022) is a vibrant in-person networking event that brings together startups and members of the longevity venture capital/investor ecosystem – all aiming to create therapies to vastly extend the healthy human lifespan. Rejuvenation/Longevity biotech is a new, emerging field of medicine. It aims to prevent and reverse diseases of aging by addressing their common root cause, the aging process itself.
In addition to an exciting range of presentations from CEOs of startups in the field of rejuvenation/longevity, the summit features an all-day startup forum for vibrant networking. Starting midday on Friday and finishing off on Saturday night with a big party, it offers ample opportunity to get in touch, learn and network with leading VCs and investors in the field like:
– Christian Angermayer, Founder of the Apeiron Investment Group, Co-founder and chairman of Rejuveron and Cambrian Bio
– Dr. Alexandra Bause, Co-Founder, Investment Director, and Head of VentureLabs at Apollo Health Ventures
– Dr. Tobias Reichmuth, Founding Partner at Maximon – The Longevity Company Builder
– Dr. Stephen Helliwell, Vice President Discovery Biology at Rejuveron Life Sciences
– Dr. Michael Sidler, Co-Founding Partner at Redalpine Venture Partners
– Patrick Burgermeister, Partner at Kizoo Technology Capital
Startups learn from the leading investors in the longevity space and get them interested in their approach or connect to potential new team members.
Investors, if new to the field, get jumpstarted on the upcoming new megatrend ‘Rejuvenation/Longevity’ – a still-young industry that will eventually become much bigger than today’s largest technology markets.